Balbooa Joomla Gallery allows you to add pagination into your Gallery. Pagination divide long galleries into pages. If you have a huge Gallery we recommend to enable pagination it's can really improve your website usability. At this tutorial we'll show you how to enable / disable pagination, how to change number of thumbnails per page and of course how to change pagination style and layout.
Gallery include 5 pagination layouts:
Click on the button "Settings". Navigate to the tab "Pagination". Select "Pagination Type".
1. Click on the button "Settings";
2. In the modal window click on the tab "Pagination";
3. Disable option "Enable Pagination".
Pagination allows you to set the number of thumbnails per page.
To change the number of Thumbnails Per Page, click on the button "Settings". Click on tab "Pagination". Change value of option "Images Per Page".
Pagination buttons design can be changed:
1. Open Gallery "Settings";
2. Select the "Pagination" tab;
3. Use all available options to style pagination buttons.