Joomla Forms builder allows you to protect your forms from spam with Google ReCaptcha. At this tutorial will show you how to configure captcha system for your forms.
1. Log into your Joomla Dashboard;
2. Go to: Extensions >> Plugin Manager and find Captcha - ReCaptcha plugin;
3. Enable Plugin;
4. Select ReCaptcha version 2.0 - Recommended!
5. Enter Site and Secret Keys;
6. Go to: Components >> Forms >> Your Form;
7. Open the Form Settings by the clicking on the button "Settings" at right top corner;
8. In the modal window "Form Settings", select the tab "General" and navigate to option "Allow Captcha"
9. From the drop down list select Captcha - ReCaptcha
View the demo of the form with Google ReCaptcha: Joomla Contact Form